GETBACKERZ
Welcome to GeTbackerz
Creating WoW Private Server L_gif10
GETBACKERZ
Welcome to GeTbackerz
Creating WoW Private Server L_gif10
GETBACKERZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GETBACKERZ

all about hacks/relationship/love

HomeGetbackerzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 314 registered users
The newest registered user is youchan023

Our users have posted a total of 148 messages in 64 subjects
Top posters
[GM]_shinobi
Creating WoW Private Server I_vote_lcapCreating WoW Private Server I_voting_barCreating WoW Private Server I_vote_rcap 
devilmarycry
Creating WoW Private Server I_vote_lcapCreating WoW Private Server I_voting_barCreating WoW Private Server I_vote_rcap 
jbelle
motie
pinoygamerz
Site`Is`Down
zpongebob
renji1251
rhiyan0509
getbackerz
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

getbackerz ;
Gallery
Creating WoW Private Server Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO CREATE A PRIVATE RAN ONLINE
Creating WoW Private Server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 6:01 am by mieler22

» Video/Music/Picture
Creating WoW Private Server Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:48 am by devilmarycry

» Gm skeleton signature!
Creating WoW Private Server Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:47 am by devilmarycry

» .' Repost The New Client Dude !
Creating WoW Private Server Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:45 am by devilmarycry

» client dead link
Creating WoW Private Server Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:40 am by devilmarycry

» GM PA REQUEST AKO
Creating WoW Private Server Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:39 am by devilmarycry

» meron bng speed hack s 12sky
Creating WoW Private Server Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:38 am by devilmarycry

» Teach me how to Create my own RAN ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER
Creating WoW Private Server Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:37 am by devilmarycry

» please teach me how to create a ran online private server..
Creating WoW Private Server Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:36 am by devilmarycry

Creating WoW Private Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]_shinobi
Admin
Admin
[GM]_shinobi

CREDITS : 2147499810

Creating WoW Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Creating WoW Private Server   Creating WoW Private Server Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:32 pm

This is the old version of my WoW Private Server Guide, the new version that gives you a detailed step (with images) can be found at below links :

Installing MySQL
Setting up the Mangos
Just in case you want to create lan party
Setting up the webserver to put registration page
Maybe my previous post about creating WoW private server is a little bit confusing for some people and that’s why i create another post on how to set up world of warcraft private server once again but this time … i promise it is not going to be confusing like before Very Happy … and actually i should be thanking everyone who put comments on my previous post, because of their comments i was able to get new topics for my blog … hahaha

Okay and that’s all on the introduction part … now let’s start the guide, but before that please keep this in mind, this guide tested with 1.12.1 World of Warcraft Client (known as WoW Classic) non modified in any part and tested to work with Mangos Revision 3462, but this guide can also be used if you’re going to create The Burning Crusade server although you’ll need to get different database dump from someone else, and of course getting the newer mangos release :

Required Software

1. Mangos Revision 3462 : The mangos release is compiled by Maxi and this release also include the following patches :

scriptDev2 R34
Honor 0.71
MCH 1.5c
And just like i said to make thing easier, i upload this mangos release (just in case Maxi reading this, and he does not want me to upload his file here … let me know immediately so i can remove it … because i already forgot where i get his release) .. i think it is from his userbeam / beam something folder

2. Complete SDB with Changesets 156 : Because there’re problem for some people when importing each changeset, i decided to release the SDB used by me … and this SDB updated till changesets 156

But i also include, the create database, and realmd database to make thing even easier

3. MySQL : Essential program, the above 2 files can not be used if you dont have this installed Smile

4. Map & DBC Extractor : This is tested to work with World of Warcraft Client version 1.12.1 and Mangos Revision 3459 and Revision 3462 only

But just as i said before, to make thing simpler. I’ve uploaded the DBC Files (maps not included because the file size is bigger than i thought, and my connection speed is nothing compared to all of you) .. and that means all you have to do is just using the ad.exe / map extractor to extract the WoW Maps

Mirror to download the above files if you’re having problem with Megaupload :

Complete SDB Dump for Mangos 3462 WoW Classic
Mangos 3462 by Maxi
World of Warcraft 1.12.1 DBC Files
Let’s Start

I assume you’ve already downloaded the required software and already installed it (for more in-depth WoW Mangos installation please refer to my previous post)

1. Install the MySQL Software and configure it accordingly, in this example MySQL installed in C:\MySQL and using the default root password which is blank

2. Extract the Complete Database file somewhere in your harddisk, and you’ll see there’re 3 files :

create-database.sql
realm-database-full.sql
mangos-full-for-rev3462.sql
Run it by using this command (this time i make sure to use the default path instead of using command which is already set in environment variable path) from Start Menu => Run => cmd (this cmd can only be used in Windows XP) or command (Win9x) => and change to the extracted directory Smile

C:\MySQL\bin\mysql.exe -u root < create-database.sql
C:\MySQL\bin\mysql.exe -u root -D realmd < realm-database-full.sql
C:\MySQL\bin\mysql.exe -u root -D mangos < mangos-full-for-rev3462.sql
Note : The create database will also drop your realmd and mangos database if it is found .. i do this in order to make thing easier (how many times did i say this words in this post) lol

Yet another Note : Extract the database into the same path where your MySQL bin located, or if you already extracted it somewhere adjust the path like below for example :

C:\MySQL\bin\mysql.exe -u root < X:\where_SDB_extracted\create-database.sql

3. Put the downloaded DBC Directory somewhere, in this example C:\WoW\Data\DBC

4. Copy the ad.exe into your WoW installation directory also create directory called maps and run it .. and wait till finished and move the maps directory into C:\WoW\Data\maps

5. Extract the Mangos file somewhere, for example C:\WoW\Mangos. And open the mangosd.conf and edit the DataDir into something like below

DataDir = “C:/WoW/Data”

If you’re using the example path given in this guide, you can use the above datadir configuration

6. Run the mangosd.exe and realmd.exe …. and you’re finished Very Happy configuring the server

7.I’m sorry i forgot to write the last step in this post (thanks to GreekSoul). Now since you’ve finished configuring the server all you have to do now is configuring the client (WoW game) to connect to your server instead of using the default / official server. And it can be done by open the realmlist.wtf in your WoW Game directory and change the realmlist into 127.0.0.1 … and you’re all set

Common Question

I create this part thanks to all the commenters before … especially to metaltildea, PepsiG, Xtonic, luke, Venomz, etc

Q : hay me again it works but the CMD thing it says that the thing u wrote up dosnt exist on the second time
so it wont make the directory Sad

A : If you tried to run the mysql command directly without setting it to use the env. variable path, you’ll get that error message … also CMD only work in Windows 2K (correct me if i’m wrong because i already forget about it) and Windows XP (guaranteed to work)

Q : I forget about the signs that dont let me post it.. ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user `username @ localhost` (using password: NO)

A : That error message means, you’re trying to use wrong password for a username, username does not exist, etc .. but in this case, you’re trying to use non existent username (because it was an example)

Q : ERROR 2017 (HY000): Can’t open named pipe to host: . pipe: mysql (2)

A : If you’re trying to use named pipe (this mysql feature only can only be used on NT series such as Windows XP) and you havent configured mysql to do so .. you’ll get that message … to fix it you just have to put below line into you my.ini file (do not forget to restart the mysql service after you done)

enable-named-pipe

Q : Can i import the official data from Blizzard server into my mangos server ?

A : The answer is no, because … blizzard is using different server software which is not available to public .. and no one have access to their server Razz ..

Q : my add.exe wont run in my wow map

A : Did you create the maps folder first ? if you did not create it you’ll get an error message. Also you’ll need to run it in your root directory of your WoW installation directory

Q : I can’t run ad.exe or MPQE

A : Im sure there’re missing runtime in your windows system, try downloading and installing below 2 files first and see if it’s fixes the problem or not

- Microsoft .NET 2 Runtime
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package

Q : ERROR 1264 at line 294: Out of range value adjusted for column ‘waittime’ at row 1

A : You’re trying to insert value higher than the allowed value specified in your mysql table … but in this case, this error message seems strange, because i have no problem importing the SDB files including it’s changesets … and that’s why i create this post and upload my database dump Smile

Q : I want to be a GM in my mangos server

A : Look at the step #10 in my in-depth explanation on setting up mangos server (do not copy paste the text directly because it’ll give you error message) … and if you get other error message just leave comment here Smile

Q : What are the GM Commands ?

A : After making your account to be a GM account, type this ingame .commands and you’ll see available commands to use

Q : My friends can’t connect to my server ?

A : Try checking your configuration especially at port configuration, and make sure there’s no conflict

Okay that’s all for now … i’ll be sure to update this post / create new post if i found something new from you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://getbackerz.forumtl.com

Creating WoW Private Server
Page 1 of 1